Enjoy stunning panoramas of six different mountain ranges on the state-of-the-art Banff Gondola. Soar to the top of Sulphur Mountain for a bird's-eye view of town and vistas of Canada's first national park. Walk along the ridge line at your leisure during your allotted time at the top, take plenty of photos, or visit a national historic site while appreciating the alpine scenery all around.
Explore the magnificent scenes of Banff National Park with your small group tour. On this full-day tour, enjoy being picked up from Calgary, Banff or Canmore.
• Discover the spectacular Lake Louise and Moraine Lake. This iconic stop will offer the opportunity to explore the historic hotel and take some pictures of bright blue waters of Lake Louise.
• Do ice walk on the gorgeous Johnston Canyon. We will provide special ice crampons. Once in a lifetime experience!
• Comprehensive: See everything that you must in Banff National Park in one day. Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, Johnston Canyon, Banff town.
• Small group guarantee! A personalized experience. Feel like a family.
• Our guides will help you to take amaizing pictures.
• Hustle-free. Leave the driving and parking part to us and just immerse yourself with the amaizing nature.
Lake Louise and the Icefields Parkway - Full-Day Tour
Enjoy a full day tour with a local family run company! Lake Louise and the Icefield Parkway contains some of the best scenery that Canada has to offer. With stunning views of snow-capped peaks, crystal clear mountain lakes, glaciers, waterfalls and abundant wildlife this 8-hour tours take's you to the world-renowned Lake Louise, Morraine Lake and Bow Lake.
Also included are stops at Bow Falls, Norquay lookout, Two Jack Lake and Lake Minnewanka.
Beyond Banff provides small and personalized tours for up to 22 guests. This tour covers a good portion of the Banff National Park and its beautiful lakes within a single Tour. Private tours available on request.
Please note that the road to Moraine Lake is closed and will reopen late May.
Winter in the Canadian Rockies can make travel difficult at times and access to some destinations in Banff may not be guaranteed. The tour itinerary may be changed due to conditions.
Banff National Park Adventure from Calgary /Small group
-You will see the most Major Beautiful areas In Banff National Park.
-You will experience a refreshing safe hike between the mountains and a canyon by the river to see the waterfall.
-You will enjoy the most amazing viewpoints on mountains, and you may see wildlife such as bear, mountain goats, elks, deers, bighorn sleeps, from safe distance.
-You can have your lunch in Banff town and do some shopping for your family and friends.
- You will be in a comfortable car with AC and Heat.
-This tour is family friendly.
Water cascades into this narrow canyon in the heat of summer, but in the winter the thundering falls freeze solid to create natural ice sculptures. Johnston Canyon is one of the most popular attractions in Banff National Park and has a network of steel catwalks built into the canyon walls that allows you to walk right along this cathedral of ice with airy views into the gorge below.
As you do, you’ll get to wander through a natural cave to gaze down at the flowering waters of the lower falls. Continue onto the awe-inducing upper falls - a glittering tower of ice that rise 30 metres above your head. These gigantic pillars of ice are the tour highlight and ice climbers can often be seen scaling the frozen columns.
This popular guided icewalk will lead you past the lower falls and on to view the breathtaking upper icefalls from the upper deck. You will also travel through prime wildlife habitat to reach the falls and learn the clues to how Johnston Canyon was formed.
[Day Trip] Winter Adventure in Lake Louise and Johnston Canyon
Discover the amazing landscape of [Johnston Canyon] Ice Walk and [Lake Louise] Snow Shoeing.
Immerse into [Lake Louise] while enjoying delicious world-famous [Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel Afternoon Tea (Additional charge)] or [Lake Louise Horse Sleigh Rides(about 45min) (Additional charge)]
Hiking at Johnston Canyon, with its incredible frozen waterfall, is one of the most spectacular trails in Banff.
Visit Canada's famous glaciers on a full-day seasonal excursion from Banff. Your personalized small group tour takes you through an awe-inspiring landscape carved by glaciers and remnants from the last ice age, as you travel along the Icefields Parkway, one of the world's most scenic highways.
Explore Banff National Park in Style with Our Premium Day Trip
Embark on a Private or Semi-Private, small group tour of Banff National Park from downtown Calgary. Our chauffeur-driven Luxury SUV's ensure your comfort. Our commitment to service puts your preferences first. Explore the Rockies without driving; let our guide lead the way. Uncover major attractions and hidden gems, with a high probability of wildlife encounters. This is more than a tour; it's an invitation to experience Banff's splendour with thoughtfully selected spots and a professional touch.. Your extraordinary adventure awaits!
•Effortless round-trip travel from Calgary.
•Explore the most of Banff at your pace.
•Guided tours with photography opportunities.
Icefields Parkway & Ice Bubbles of Abraham Lake Adventure
Embark on an unforgettable journey and witness Abraham Lake's mesmerizing ice bubbles, embark on a snowshoe trek to Peyto Lake's viewpoint, and uncover hidden wonders along the Icefields Parkway.
- Peyto Lake: Walk or snowshoe along snowy forest trails and discover the stunning Peyto Lake set within the unspoiled Canadian Rockies. Immerse yourself in winter's peaceful charm and connect intimately with the natural world. *Snowshoeing is an optional extra, please contact before booking*
- Abraham Lake's Wonder: Explore Abraham Lake's unique frozen bubbles, whether skating or taking a reflective walk, and revel in nature's intricate artistry.
- Icefields Parkway Exploration: Travel the famed Icefields Parkway, revealing breathtaking vistas and cherished local gems. Every turn tells a story, enhancing the journey.
- Rockies' Warm Embrace: Amid the grand landscapes, find solace in a cozy Rockies spot. Holding a hot drink, enjoy a fireside moment, circled by towering peaks.
Take an evening stargazing tour in Banff National Park! Watch a mountain transform into a night wonderland and feel the awe of seeing the first stars appear. Don't forget your camera and tripod. Experience the Rocky Mountains at night on this fun and unique tour!
Explore Banff National Park like never before! Explore the night safely with one of our professional guides.
The tour depature time changes seasonally you will be contact 8-24hrs prior via Viator Message if there is a change in depature time. We depart around sunset seasonally.
Please arrive 10mins before departure.
Outdoor footwear is required. Trails are used by horse and human.
Rated Easy: Walking Distance 5km / 3.5mi
This tour departs if partially cloudy. Refunds offered up to departure time for any extreme weather events Cold/Rain/Snow.
Max group size per tour is 16 passengers.
Max booking size per tour on TA is 6.
Large Groups (over 6) can contact us directly for group pricing.