See the majestic Masaya Volcano and enjoy amazing and impressive views. Visit the viewpoint for no more than 20 minutes because of the risk of an explosion and the gases of the volcano. In a small group, you will look inside the crater mouth and observe the lava activity from a recent crater formed.
Classic Private Tour in Granada Masaya and Catarina
It is one of the most important tours in Nicaragua, because you will get to know three important places of tourism, culture and tradition of the country, it will be a full day of travel and you will get a general idea of what Nicaragua is?
Private -Full day tour: Granada City + Boat ride+Handicraft Market+Lava Tour
Live this eco colonial and volcanic adventure enjoying 3 tours paying only for one. Give yourself the luxery of having your private local guide who is knowledgeable, fluent in English who also provides a personal approach and have safe private transportation.
Explore the islets and the majestic colonial architecture of the city and feel the adrenaline of taking a stuning picutre with the orange color of the lava in the background at the active volcano in Masaya. *We follow WHO guidelines for covid 19
Picture taking /Bird watching/Nature tour Boat ride on lake Granada/Nicaragua ( you get to actualluy get off in one of the islets to visit the historic san pablo fortress)
Walking tour downtown/hall of churches and chocolate museum. Visit to La merced church and its view point from bell tower. Lunch at la calzada street ( not included). Visit to Masaya volcano at night. ( take breath taking pictures on the top of the hill with the lava in the background.( Sunset beholding)
Leon city is a sight seen tour where you will enjoy of the plantations, way of living architecture and the art while travelling very comfortable in our modern transportation. For more details please contact us and we will be glad to answer you.
Laguna de Apoyo Day pass plus Masaya Volcano Night Tour
• This volcanic and refreshing outdoor activity starts when your meet your Local tour guide at your hotel or airport in Managua at 1pm
• The Aventure will take about 6 -7 hours including the drive back and forth to your Hotel.
• Learn about the historics event from Masaya Volcano and the intersting way the lava belt works.
• Take stunning pictures with an orange background from the lava reflecting on the crater.
• Have a walk on the pointview by the edge of the crater.
• Have a nice swim in apoyo Lagoon ( cristal clear water by Masaya)
• Have lunch by the lagoon, try tipycal food.( Optional and has aditional cost)
Join this 4-hour tour departing from León and enjoy a great view and feel the emotion of boarding on the slope of an active volcano. Cerro Negro is one of the most recent deliveries of the volcanic history of the planet. You will be provided with everything you need, such as protection suite, glasses, gloves and the board. Let your tour provider take everything. All you have to do is enjoy.
Private Daytrip In Leon And Ruins Of Leon From Managua
• This colonial adventure starts when you meet your guide at your hotel in Managua or Leon
• Private Bilingual Local Tour Guide.
• Hotel Pick up and drop-off Private Transportation.
• Go sightseen the most popular spots in Leon( City and Ruins of Leon)
• Walking Tour in the city of Leon and the Ruins of Leon.
• Visit to 2 meums and 2 Cathedrals
• Private Transportation from Leon city to the Ruins of Leon- Back and Forth.
• Tour may start by picking you up at the airport. A reliable staff member waits for you at the airport holding a sign with your name and take you to the transportation( if flight is dalayed we always wait for you, never let no one behind.)
Cerro Negro is the only volcano in the world where you can board down a 728 meters high live volcano.
It is the youngest volcano in Central America and its last eruption happened in 1999, but don't worry its activity is monitored regularly.
Volcano Boarding is one of the most ultimate adventures in Nicaragua
and consider for most travelers a must-do activity.
Our tours are completly private.
You will have the opportunity to see from the edge of the active lava crater flow like a sea and will have information from the certified bilingual guide that will accompany you all the time.
Departure time is between 5:00 - 5:30 PM
The Cañon de Somoto is one of the oldest rock formations in Central America, which offers a rustic and alternative tourism by allowing you to enjoy its refreshing waters while walking among the rocks to appreciate the picturesque landscape offered by its cliffs.