Phi Phi Islands Adventure Day Trip with Seaview Lunch by V. Marine Tour
-2023 Viator Experience Awards Winner
-1500+ 5 star reviews
-Brand New Snorkel Mouthpiece provided for all guests
-English and Japanese speaking tour guides with 10+ years of island tour experience
-Lunch Buffet at restaurant of 4.5 star resort in Phi Phi Islands (Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, food allergy requests available)
This 2-hours canal tour gives participants the chance to experience a local part of Bangkok, far away from the crowded and well-known tourist areas. Get to see a part of Bangkok where you would never come on your own and experience life in Bangkok like it was 50 years ago!
For join tour, we keep as a small group tour with 10 persons.
For private tour, we can handle any amount of participant as per your request.
Half-Day Railway Market and Floating Market Tour in Thailand
This tour will bring you to the Maeklong Railway Market (umbrella pulldown market) by local train and then continue to visit Damnoensaduak Floating Market. This is often considered the most famous floating market in Thailand.
Phang Nga Bay Sea Cave Canoeing & James Bond Island w/ Buffet Lunch by Big Boat
Embark on an immersive journey into the breathtaking beauty of Phang Nga Bay. Begin your adventure with the first stop at Panak Island, where the excitement of sightseeing seamlessly blends with the thrill of canoeing through hidden lagoons.
Continue the breathtaking experience at Hong Island, where the thrill of canoeing reaches new heights amidst the captivating allure of Phang Nga Bay. Savor a delectable lunch served against the backdrop of stunning sea vistas, turning dining into an experience to remember.
Prepare for an expedition of wonder on James Bond Island, where sightseeing and trekking come together to unveil nature's grandeur in all its splendor. Indulge in the sheer bliss of swimming and fun canoeing on the pristine Nakae Island.
Come, join us, and let the beauty of Phang Nga Bay redefine your sense of adventure. Your journey starts here, and the memories created will last a lifetime.
This tour includes round-trip transfer, entrance fees, and a delectable lunch.
Bangkok by Night: Temples, Markets and Food by Tuk-Tuk
This night tour was awarded TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice "No. 1 Experience in Thailand" in 2018, 2020 & 2023, and for good reason.
Exploring at night and by the iconic tuk tuk is a great way to discover Bangkok and learn about the local culture.
On this 4-hour tour you will:
• Whizz around Bangkok in a tuk tuk
• Visit The Flower Market, the grounds of Wat Arun, and Chinatown
• Explore the historic part of Bangkok, and see famous temples and sights illuminated at night
• Enjoy snacks, dinner and a dessert!
This is considered a cultural tour with food. However, it should not be considered an in-depth food tour.
This tour is available in 2 options:
• Small group join in tour with maximum 12 guests (available daily except Mondays)
• Private Tour for just yourself (suitable for families with young children).
Phuket City Tour: Karon View Point, Big Buddha & Wat Chalong (SHA Plus)
As the tour name suggests this is an ideal opportunity to familiarize yourself with your holiday island and take in the islands natural beauty as we drive along the beach roads through Patong, Karon, Kata and Rawai. For fabulous photo opportunities we will stop at the Karon viewpoint and cultural sights such as the sacred buddhist temple of Phuket Wat Chalong.
Phuket town offers an interesting mix of architecture including Sino - Portuguese. This town has been the backdrop for many western movies as it is said to be very similar to Indochina.
• A lot of stops for photos with breathtaking views about Phuket
• The opportunity to see 5 beaches in one day: Patong, Kata, Karon, Nai Harn, Rawai
• Big Buddha, spiritual site with breathtaking views of the island
• Wat Chalong, Phuket's most famous & beautiful monastery
• Great perspective over the city at the Karon viewpoint
• Learn more about Thai culture and traditions.
• Admire the charming historic streets of Phuket Town
Ayutthaya Afternoon Tours & Glittering Sunset Boat from Bangkok
Wake up late and Explore the World Heritage Site of Ayutthaya for an afternoon guided Tours at the ancient capital of Siam. Enjoy an amazing River Boat Ride on this Ayutthaya tour. Escape the scorching sun and enjoy a tour at the best time of the city.
- Join this cultural day trip to UNESCO World Heritage Site Ayutthaya, once Asia’s most magnificent capital with the River Boat Experience.
- Say goodbye to long, stressful Train or Van journeys on this convenient small-bus- group guided tour.
- Visit iconic sites, including Wat Mahathat, Wat Chaiwatthanaram, and Wat Yai Chai Mongkol
- Learn about Thai Buddhism as you tour Ayutthaya’s ancient temples (wats)
- Experience unique itineraries crafted alongside famous travel bloggers and local guides
- Hop aboard two-way transfers from Bangkok hotels within selected areas or at Our Meeting Point at Hilton Garden Inn Bangkok Silom or Novotel Hotel Ploenchit
Explore the capital of Thailand with this guided tour that packed the best Bangkok has to offer in a day. A full day visit to the “must see” and the most interesting attractions of Bangkok will give you an impressive insight into Bangkok’s history, Thai architecture, religion, and communities.
Luxury Small Group Phi Phi Sunrise from Phuket by Simba Sea Trips
The #1 ranked speedboat tour company in Thailand on Trip Advisor, is a highly acclaimed company with 18 years experience, conducting high quality tours that specialise in small tour groups and avoiding crowds of tourists. 95% of our 3600+ reviews are 5 star!
We average 15 people per tour and restrict to 18. The smallest group size in Phuket.
Imagine yourself sitting on a picnic rug on the beach at Maya Bay enjoying a delicious breakfast. Next off to Pileh Lagoon to jump off the boat into Mother Nature's swimming pool. Enjoy 2 snorkelling stops with an abundance of marine life. Watch monkeys in their natural habitat and visit the mysterious Viking Cave. After all that's done it's time to relax under a coconut tree on a private island. Book your seat today!
Bangkok is full of beautiful temples, palace and of course a beautiful canal or klong which is considered as “Venice of the East”. This convenient city tour will visit three must-see temples - Wat Traimit, Wat Pho, and Wat Arun. We will also visit Royal Grand Palace (if option with Grand Palace is selected) and not to be missed Bangkok Canal Sightseeing Tours (if option with Canal Tour is selected) where you will pass by heritage town Big Buddha and Artist House. This will complete a great discovery of Bangkok. This is perfect Experience of Bangkok as you’ll learn all about the culture and religion of Thailand.
- Three Bangkok Temples: Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Wat Trimit
- 5.5-ton solid gold Buddha statue at historic Wat Trimitr
- Wat Pho's famed Reclining Buddha
- Wat Arun stands majestically over the water
- Insight into living Thai traditions & rich cultural heritage
- Seeing various city landmarks and significant locations
- Enjoy the Scenic Boat Ride over Chaophraya River